Complete TESCO Survey For Rewards
Tesco is conducting an online survey to give prizes to its valuable and regular customers. The Tesco Survey is about to obtain the feedbacks of its customers that what their customers think about the quality of the product and their pricing as compared to other competitive stores in that specific region . Complete their Tesco Survey today. Are you satisfy with the services which Tesco is providing to its customers ? This survey will take little bit time from your busy important routine . Your feedback is very important to improve our service for our valuable customers and will provide you better service on your next visit . After this survey you will get an exciting discount vouchers.
TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- Five lucky customers will get the prize is £1000 vouchers every month via lucky draw.
- Terms and condition are mentioned at the back of the voucher.
TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- You can enter yourself online by visiting the official website of Tesco www.tescoviews.com with your latest receipt
- You can also be a part of the lucky draw on a simple phone call on our oficial office phone number 08000 517 445.
- There is no other types of entry is available except online survey and telephone call
- The phone is totally free no phone call charges will apply.
Requirements for taking Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey
Follow these requirements in order to take the survey :
- You should be at least 18 years or above 18 years old to take the Tesco survey .
- You must be a legal citizen of United Kingdom
- You must have laptop , computer or any other smart electronic device to take this survey
- You must have fast active internet connection to go through the Tesco Survey
- You should have free time of 10 – 15 minutes to complete the survey
- You have to complete the survey in one go
- If you close the survey or your electricity is cut off you have to go through the Tesco survey from the beginning
- You must have your last receipt
TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Open the web browser and enter the official website of Tesco www.tescoviews.com
- Select the option whether you received a call or an email.
- Select whether you prefer to be responded to via email or call
- Answer all the survey questions properly
- If you have further queries you can contact our services care representative
- If our services care representative is not available you can comment in the comment section.
Tesco is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer headquartered England. Tesco is established in 1919 by Jack Cohen. Tesco is the second-largest retailer in the world. It is the third largest retailer and have 530,000 employes. Tesco is attached with 12 markets and giving service to millions of customers.
If you find this post helpful share it with your friends and family. Do leave a comment in the comment section below.