The General Self Service
Want to buy a new car? or get one that really catches your eye? You know what they say: you bought the wrong car if you don not look after parking it. This speaks to everyone. Cars are a big part of our lives, from having a car since you were born or making memories in one as you grow up. Having your first race or getting into a fender bender. The latter can be a bit frustrating and with such a machine at your helm nobody knows what will happen next. Car insurance comes into mind then, you might be phased by the idea that paying month after month while driving carefully could be a waste of your hard earned money, but worry not because these payments are way more important than you might initially think through The General Self Service.
With The General Self Service portal you can view policy details make a payment, get ID Cards, view how to report a claim ,view claim history. Car insurance can pay to repair your vehicle after an accident depending on what coverage you select. A vehicle is often a major expense and you want to protect it. each offers coverage for physical damage, which comes with a lot of rules regarding what is covered and what is not.
- Comprehensive coverage is for anything other than a collision. Fire, theft, vandalism, deer, and storm damage all fall under comprehensive. Usually, comprehensive is required in order to get roadside assistance. It is also required in order to purchase collision coverage.
- Collision coverage protects your vehicle against accidents. Collisions with automobiles, mailboxes, light posts, trees, and any other inanimate object. A deductible is often required to be paid before getting your repaired vehicle back. Collision coverage most often comes into play when you are at fault or do not know who damaged your vehicle.
The General Self Service helps you alleviate that stress. Everything is easy with The General Self Service.
How to use this The General Self Service facility?
- Click on www.thegeneral.com/mypolicy
- Punch in your policy number provided to you or your email address
- Add your password and your in
- If you have forgotten your password you can click on forgot password
- To make a account is simple
- Just click on create an account. What more do you need?
Who is this General and why does He care about my car?
The General Automobile Insurance Services, Inc. (or simply The General) is a licensed insurance agency that is a subsidiary of PGC Holdings Corp. The General specializes in insuring drivers who are considered “high risk,” whose car insurance premiums are typically more expensive. The General began selling insurance in 1963, under the company name Permanent General Agency. Later the name was changed to Permanent General Assurance Corporation (PGAC), and in 2012, it was announced that Permanent General and all affiliated companies will unify under the one brand name “The General.” In 2016, retired professional basketball player Shaquille O’Neal appeared in a commercial for the company. How cool is that? And you’ll see him with the General on The General Self Service site.