Book Doctor’s Appointments and Much More with Online UCSF Medical Center
If you are a resident of San Francisco and visit the UCSF Medical Center then you should consider creating an online account on the UCSF Medical Center Mychart portal. The website makes your life easier by allowing you to view any lab results and schedule appointments with the doctors from the comfort of your own home. The UCSF Medical Center portal can be used free of charge and allows you to view your information with full privacy and discretion.
To login to your own UCSF Medical Center Mychart account you have to follow these instructions:
- Open the online portal by clicking on the following link www.ucsfmychart.org
- Use the login details you have been provided to enter your account
- If you have forgotten the username or password click on the link under the relevant field and use your registered phone number or email address to recover your account,
- If you do not have an account then signup by clicking on the “I Need an Activation Code” button.
- You will need to have your medical record number in hand to create a new account.
With the UCSF Medical Center account you can correspond with your healthcare provider by asking them questions and receiving their messages online. It also allows you to get a refill prescription from the doctor without having to visit the hospital.
You can check the results of your lab reports and monitor your health using the charts given on the website. The UCSF Medical Center website also makes it easier to clear payments using the online billing option. You can schedule appointments with the doctor through the website and also ask them to refer you to a specialist incase you need one.
If you are the guardian for any children under the age of 11 then the website gives you access to their medical record as well as some privileges to monitor the health of 12 to 17-year-old children.