Verizon Wireless MyVerizon Account
If you are a Verizon Wireless service user then having a MyVerizon Account should be a must have for you. Verizon Wireless MyVerizon Account allows its customers to easily manage their account, mobile data plans, calling and text packages etc. online from the comfort of their own home. Moreover you can also manage your contact book and billing information from your MyVerizon Account.
All you need to do, to avail all these services, is to make your MyVerizon Account. Making this account will only take a few minutes and this article will give you a step by step guide on how to make your account and manage it online. Through this account you can conveniently check your messages and minutes left from your monthly package. You can also manage and select different ringtones and check your billing information. Moreover you can manage your voice mail password and other phone settings through this account.
About Verizon Wireless Company
Verizon Wireless is legally known as Cellco Partnership. This is an American telecommunications company and is a subsidiary of Verizon Wireless Communications. The president of this company is John Stratton. The company was founded on April, 4th, 2000 in Bedminster, New Jersey. Headquarters of Verizon Wireless Company are now in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States. They own about 2,330 retail stores across the US. Their services are Mobile Telephony and Wireless Broadband and are provided only within the United States.
How to manage and register for Verizon Wireless MyVerizon Account
To register for MyVerizon Account you must have a Verizon mobile phone and a Verizon mobile phone number. Moreover you must also have the password of your account billing system. You also need a laptop or personal computer with internet access to manage you MyVerizon account. Follow these step by step guidelines to make your account:
- Open your web browser and go to this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/my-verizon/. By clicking on the ‘my Verizon’ option on the right side you will see a drop down menu. Click on the ‘learn more’ option to gain more information about MyVerizon.
- Then go to this link https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/controller?action=displayRegistration&goto=&lid=Register for registering your account.
- Enter your phone number in the space provided.
- You will now get a text message on your phone which will contain a temporary code. Enter this code in the space provided below to confirm your registration.
- After that enter all the basic information about yourself that is asked in the spaces provided. This is done so that your profile can be created.
- Set a password for your account and then click on the ‘confirm’ option.
- Your account will then be registered after which you can manage it anytime and anywhere by just opening the website and logging in to your account.
- Verizon Wireless My Verizon: http://www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon
- My Verizon Registration:https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/controller?action=displayRegistration&goto=&lid=Register