Earn a discount with Victoria’s Secret Survey
What do you get by filling out a Victoria’s Secret Survey
Completing a survey for someone is surely a tedious job. However, some companies make sure that you do not get bored while filling out their survey. This is done by providing their customers with a chance to win something upon the completion of the survey. Just like this, Victoria’s Secret has also started conducting a Victoria’s Secret Survey which allows their customers give them an honest feedback. The amazing part of doing this survey is that you also get a little gift for yourself. When you complete the survey, you can get a validation code. This validation code will get you a discount of $10 when you visit Victoria’s Secret the next time and shop for at least $50 or more. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity and fill out the survey right away.
About Victoria’s Secret
Victoria’s Secret was first started in the year 1977 by Roy Raymond and his wife Gaye. The major target for Raymond was to create a store where men could also feel comfortable shopping for women’s lingerie because he faced this difficulty when he wanted to buy something for his wife. The first outlet opened in Palo Alto in California and has now grown to provide quality lingerie all around the world. Their headquarters are located in Columbus, Ohio in the United States with the current CEO as Lori Greeley.
How to complete the Victoria’s Secret Survey
To fill out the survey, you need a computer, laptop or a mobile device on which you can get an internet access. You must also have the store receipt or the survey invitation. You will need the survey invitation to enter the code that is mentioned on it. Now just follow the instructions given below to complete the survey.
- Go to the survey site by clicking on www.vsfeedback.com
- Choose the language in which you want to give the survey.
- Type in the 16 digit code from your survey invitation into the box.
- Also select the time when you visited the store. Click on “Next”.
- The survey questions will begin. You need to answer these survey questions as honestly as possible.
- They will also give you a number of situations which you will have to rate. The rating must be done to show how much you agree or disagree with them.
- Click on “Submit” and your response will be recorded.